The most durable palm latex in the HO range is DURAGRIP from our BASIC PROTEK range.
It is made with an exclusive formulation of synthetic latex that guarantees a high resistance on any surface.
The traditional Flat cut has stitching around the outside of the fingers and is a classic design that offers a close fit to the fingers which is still popular with many keepers.
We often combine our flat cut palm gloves with a roll thumb for extra security on the ball especially when catching.
The FPS 3.0 is our best protection system, used in our top pro level protection gloves and protects all of the fingers including the thumb. The comfortable construction of the spines has been designed to be more anatomical, lightweight and flexible.
- PALM:4 mm WHITE DURAGRIP synthetic latex + 2mm of foam
- PALM/STYLE CUT: Traditional Flat Cut
- BACK/BODY: Mesh, very light and flexible
- BACKHAND: 5mm DURAGRIP synthetic latex. Includes 5 anatomical protection rods on the back (3.0), non-removable.
- WRIST CLOSURE: Elastic wristband with velcro strap 7 cm wide with 2 anchor points
- BACKHAND COLOUR: Black/Blue/White